We inform you of all obligations and recommend options.
Electronic payroll files are maintained by us and employees receive encrypted pay slips by e-mail.
PRODUCTION, TRADE AND SERVICES
Our team is adept at handling the payroll processes of various employers based in the Czech Republic and abroad.
We process payroll for businesses and organisations of various sizes, and our team works closely with clients, addressing all the needs of employers and employees on an ongoing basis. Communication takes place online. Connection to attendance systems is possible, or the data output is used. A portal for online communication is currently being created for connection with employers and employees.
View the types of clients we’ve worked with.
What our standard payroll agenda includes
- Registration and de-registration of employees and employers occurs with the relevant institutions. We fully ensure the successful course of all site checks conducted by the following: social security administration, health insurance companies, the Kooperativa insurance company and the tax authorities.
- Processes are set up with the client for timely delivery of all necessary documents for payroll. We process and check the payroll, storing all associated outputs in the payroll file. An option is to upload a payroll payment order to online storage or send it directly to the bank; authorisation is the only task remaining for the client. A method some clients prefer is for pay to be sent to employees from a special dedicated account. Once the payroll has been processed, we send the relevant reports and statements to the respective institutions.
- Pay slips that are well encrypted with a strong personal password are emailed directly to employees.
- We issue forms for employees (employment certificates, taxable income statements, registration certificates, income certificates for banks/courts).
- Annually, our team prepares income statements and annual settlements for employees, sends advance and withholding tax statements to the authorities, and deals with tax declarations for the following year.
- We monitor changes to legislation and timely notify clients of them, recommending whether and how to incorporate them into current processes.
What else do we do?
- We prepare employment contracts and other types of employment law documents based on clients’ needs.
- Advice is given on business travel, in terms of using company or privately owned cars, planning and conducting domestic and foreign business trips, checking travel orders and seeing how they are settled.
- We advise on methods for setting up payroll benefits. Our experts can help with preparations for employment regulations or guidelines pertaining to employment law.
- We carry out payroll audits. The team checks the payroll, reviews payroll procedures and recommends corrective actions in the case of a deficiency.
- We handle employee associated enforcement and the insolvency agenda, including providing assistance. Statistical reports and documentation for allowances paid by the state are processed. Duties are monitored in terms of work-related injuries and sickness insurance benefits.
- We provide consultancy on the topic of employing foreigners. Our team assists with placement of employees in the EU. When an employee comes from abroad to the Czech Republic, we ensure all obligations to the Labour Office, other authorities or institutions are met.
- When processing payroll, we deal with all potential matters, whether in connection with standard working hours or differently set operation through shifts, the working time accounts, overtime, working nights and weekends, annual leave and on-call duties. We also process other forms of additional payments, non-monetary income in the form of shares, the provision of housing and loans that go beyond a tax-exempt employee loan, perks such as meal vouchers and allowances, deductions of various kinds and the income of foreigners who pay insurance on the basis of an A1 form in another country, etc. In cooperation with foreign partners, we provide payroll processing abroad.
What members of the team are involved in payroll?
Who do we work with?
Non-governmental non-profit organisations
Organisations fully funded/co-funded from public budgets
Zaujali jsme vás?
Potřebujete-li další informace nebo nám chcete rovnou poslat poptávku, obraťte se prosím na náš e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org nebo využijte náš kontaktní formulář.
Zajímají vás naše ceny?
Ceny služeb stanovujeme individuálně podle odborné a časové náročnosti. Pro konkrétní cenovou nabídku nás prosím kontaktujte, ale pokud chcete mít představu...
Přihlaste se na naše tradiční semináře, které pro Vás shrnou vše, co potřebujete vědět pro uzavření a vstup do nového roku - v oblastech účetnictví, daních, mezd, pracovního práva aj.